Our latest donation - Social Tees in NY
- Created on Wednesday, 04 June 2014 17:29
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:41
Last donation - Social Tees Animal Rescue
4th June 2014 - New York City
We drop off all the stuff we bought for Social Tees Animal Rescue in NYC and you can read about this donation here: Social Tees Project
Everything has arrived
- Created on Sunday, 18 May 2014 08:20
- Last Updated on Monday, 30 June 2014 16:18
Amazon sent us everything what we ordered for the next project and now only to drop it at the shelter "Social Tees Animal Rescue".
Next week you can check back to see the photos from there.
Thanks to all for your donations. Below is everything what we bought for this donation.
April Donation late
- Created on Thursday, 01 May 2014 16:05
- Last Updated on Thursday, 01 May 2014 16:16
The newest donation we wanted to do in April is little late, because of late food delivery to us.
The shelter we decided to sponsor this time is a no-kill shelter 'Social Tees Animal Rescue' in NY. We have ordered cats and dogs food, few toys and some cleaning stuff for them. We are still waiting for all to be delivered to us, so we can take it and bring it there. We hopefully get all by the next week.
New Project for April 2014
- Created on Monday, 07 April 2014 01:33
- Last Updated on Monday, 07 April 2014 01:33
Our next project we plan to make in New York City in second half of April 2014. For more info check our website soon.
Shelter in Jimlin
- Created on Monday, 17 March 2014 08:41
- Last Updated on Monday, 07 April 2014 01:35
Newest project we did was donation to dog shelter "Utulek pro opustena zvirata" in Jimlín - about 40 miles to north-west from Prague Czech Republic. We went there on March 9th 2014 and there are some pictures from there below.
This shelter was very good shelter, where all the puppies were taken very good care of. We were lucky to meet the family of volunteers who came to take for a walk few dogs. We love seeing these great people who take their time and go to volunteer to shelters.
We brought few big bags of dog dry food, 60 cans of wet food, cat litters, and a big cat tree toy to climb and hafe fun with. We are really happy that we could visit and donate this shelter.
Oscar after operation pic
- Created on Sunday, 16 March 2014 21:29
- Last Updated on Sunday, 16 March 2014 21:55
Here is a picture of Oscar after his surgery.
He didn't love the cone but he is already without it and is very happy puppy now. :)
New Project For March 2014
- Created on Thursday, 27 February 2014 18:21
- Last Updated on Thursday, 27 February 2014 23:22
New project we will do is scheduled for 9th March 2014.
Check our website soon to find all the info about it.
Donations for Oscar UPDATE
- Created on Saturday, 18 January 2014 20:15
- Last Updated on Saturday, 18 January 2014 20:15
Please stop sending us the donations for Oscar. We got 125$ and that was all we needed for him. Thanks to all who send the donations for him.
All the donations you will send from now on will go for our regular projects we normaly do. For more info about our projects read here.
Thanks to everybody for any help.
Donations for Oscar
- Created on Friday, 03 January 2014 13:42
- Last Updated on Thursday, 27 February 2014 23:33
Our special project - looking for donations for Oscar
Normaly our non profit organization works that we take the money we get from selling the paintings, or directly from your donations and we go buy the dog's and cat's food to a local pet shop or some warehouse. Than we take the food (or medical supplies, or anything what they need) and bring it to the shelter by ourself so we can see the shelter and we just not resend the money somewhere. It happpened to us that we had to cancel the donation because we were not happy how was the shelter run.
This time we decided to help one dog and try to find donations for him. In future we will do more donations that will go straigtly to some exact cat or dog.
This is Oscar. Oscar is beautiful 11 months old pointer who needs to be neutered soon. German short haired Pointer. His surgery is more expensive because he has an umbilical hernia that has to be repaired at the same time. Unfortunately we found out it's a more complicated procedure. Plus he is over 50 lbs now. Who want to donate for him can do it on the left side of the website. Please put there a note "Donation for Oscar" or something like that so we know it is money for him (not for our regular projects we do).
Discounted prices of the paintings
- Created on Thursday, 02 January 2014 08:37
- Last Updated on Saturday, 04 January 2014 19:04
We are preparing the discounted prices of the paintings. They will be available on our websites soon.
Happy New Year 2014
- Created on Wednesday, 01 January 2014 08:25
- Last Updated on Friday, 03 January 2014 08:35
Wishing you a Happy New Year, a good cheer, good health, lots of love and happiness for you and your families.
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 01:39
- Last Updated on Friday, 03 January 2014 08:41
We are preparing new donation for the first week of 2014. Thank you all for your donations. Check our websites soon to find more about it.
- Created on Tuesday, 24 December 2013 06:28
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 31 December 2013 06:55
Smiles For Pets wishes you very Happy Holidays, filled with love, laugh and joy.